Monday, March 3, 2014

TIM: Things I've Made {Easy Way to Display Pictures}

I love pictures. I love being behind the camera, squaring up a sight, and capturing it forever.

I also love displaying pictures, but I always have so many, it's hard to know where to put them.

I have a big 3 window space in my tiny room, so I thought it would be fun to fill it up with pictures.

I love the square look of instagram photos, so I made all of mine 3" x 3". After you've got your pictures printed here's what you do:


1. cover the fronts of clothespins with washi tape. you can use all the same color,
but I like the colorful rainbow it makes with tons of different designs.

2. hang a long piece of string, twine, rope...whatever you have.

3. make it a bit tighter than you think it should be, because 
the pictures and clothespins weigh it down quite a bit.

4. hang your pictures

That's it! So easy! And so easy to replace and rearrange photos when you need a change. 
Which, if you're like me is every other week! ;)


1 comment:

  1. Adorable! You are so crafty and talented! Love it! We need to get some new pictures together!! It's been ages!!!

    ReplyDelete