Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Bullet My Typical Day


  • wake up to "Carry On My Wayward Son"
  • wish I could go back to bed
  • get up and shower
  • turn on an Episode of either Supernatural, Friends, or Pushing Daisies
  • pick what to wear {this usually ends with inside-out clothes all over the bed}
  • put on my make-up while munching down on granola cereal while watching my episode {multi-tasking is key}
  • make a lunch {usually an apple, a lactose free yogurt, 1/2 a sandwich, and multi-grain pringles}
  • head out for work jamming to my Ipod on shuffle or Lee Dewyze's "Frames"
  • 4 hours of trying to stay sane at work. designing vinyl letters for customers {and, let's be honest, myself}
  • sneak a quick lunch at my desk and browse tumblr for sexy BC or TH
  • 3 more hours of trying to stay sane at work. if one more person has a stupid question or comment, I will start to scream!
  • Finally time to go home.
  • I'll usually grab some dinner on the way, my favorite is Kneaders turkey sandwich and Berry Cheesecake for dessert. yummmm
  • hide away in my room and watch Netflix while I sketch, smash book, craft in some way.
  • looking through magazines to find ideas for shoots/sets for a secret project I'm working on. ;)
  • get ready for bed
  • turn off my light and begin an un-repeatable amount of time playing games on my kindle when I should be reading. {Candy Crush, Juice Cubes, and Tiny Bird are my obsessions)
  • sleep, glorious sleep, filled with dreams of sexy BC or TH or both--which is always nice. ;)
How do you spend your day?

1 comment:

  1. Love this! :) you just made stalking you that much easier for me :P lol. Can't wait to see you again, buddy! I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete