Monday, March 17, 2014

TIM: Things I've Made {Earrings}

Happy St. Patty's Day! 
Instead of getting plastered in the dead-drunk sense, I'm going to get plastered in the glue-plaster sense.
 ha. ha. ha. And that was my lame attempt at a joke. It won't happen again! promise. ;)

But really, all you need for this TIM is glue, earring fronts and backs (Michaels), and whatever scraps you have laying around.

I saw this tutorial for Monkey Fist Knot Earrings and I thought they were darling...the knot though is the hardest thing I've every tried to craft! It took me forever to do one and even then it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but they're still pretty cute rope earrings. :)


Then, I had some chain left over from the Fairy Dust Necklaces, so I twisted that around an earring front and let the glue dry. Voila! Instant chain earrings.
You could use buttons, fabric, washi tape, duct tape, ANYTHING at all: plaster it up and wear your creation out for a night on the town. drink up!




No comments:

Post a Comment