Monday, February 3, 2014

Kessa's Birthday and Inked Chevrons Valentines Cards

Today is my lovely sister {Kessa} 's birthday! She is 20! AHH! When did that happen!?


She is the sweetest girl I know-always caring about other people.
She works really hard at everything she does and is super smart!
She is studying Dietetics at Utah State University right now and is the Relief Society President in her singles ward. :)
She makes me laugh and sends silly emails to brighten my day.
She is the BEST! If there was anyone I would've been happy to revoke my "only child" status to--it would always be you.
I love you!

ALSO. Speaking of love. Valentines day is right around the corner! Do you have a gift for your Valentine yet? My shop is filling up with hearts and kisses: go grab some!
These cute cards will be available at the Wandering Wardrobe in Springville--
but don't forget I can do anything custom too!







No comments:

Post a Comment