Thursday, February 6, 2014

Frankenstein

A few weeks ago I got to go on a gal-date with my girl AshleyG. We work together and have become really good friends after we bonded over Supernatural, Tumblr, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, theatre, etc, etc, etc....

So when she heard they were showing a filmed version of the "Frankenstein" play with Benedict Cumberbatch--we HAD to go.  

I still have daydreams about it. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE! WAY better than I thought it would be--I could have watched for days!




Then we went to Cheesecake Factory--yum!!





Best day EVER!! AND guess what!? we get to go see "Coriolanus" with Tom Hiddleston in a couple of weeks! Oh my gosh! I can't wait! I love being able to be friends with someone who understands my extreme fan-girl and love for British actors. :)

1 comment: