Friday, April 27, 2012

My Darlings

So you know how much I love music. It's in my big 3, my top 3 things that make me happy. (fashion, movies, & music). One of my favorite parts of music is finding bands/artists that no one has heard of. I like the underdogs. The people who defied the normal and tried the unexpected. I have a hard time when "my" artists that "I discovered" (on youtube, from friends, etc) get crazy famous and everyone loves them even though "I found them first". It's so silly, but I think I just don't want them to get sucked up in the craziness of Hollywood and change get ruined. I'm very possessive of my babies!! ;) Haha, but I really AM happy for their successes! They work hard and they deserve it. Just know that I found them first. ;) Have a listen, why dontcha. Enjoy the weekend! See you Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Lovin' the Alex Goot version of We Found Love. :) :) Total obsesh :)

    ReplyDelete