Thursday, June 5, 2014

Orange You Glad It's Summer? FREE PRINTABLES


I worked like crazy last week helping my mom get her last week of school done. She teaches 3rd grade--and I tell ya, wow. I could never do that. WAY too hard! All you teachers impress me, big time! 

She had some lovely helpers through the year and wanted to give them something fun as a Thank You gift, and that it right up my alley, so I volunteered to help. :) We browsed Pinterest and this is one of the ideas we edited for us. (I'll share the others with you in the next couple of weeks! :))


Seriously, guys, so easy. Anything orange you can find....stick it in an orange container. Done.

This would be a great gift for ANYONE. boys or girls. and you can adapts the tag too. 
Orange you glad you graduated....Orange you glad it's your birthday...Orange you glad we broke up...
Okay, maybe not the last one, but still...


We got:
-Orbit Gum : $.074
-Orange Notepad: $1.00
-Gold Fish Crackers $0.45
-Orange Tic Tacs: $1.00
-Crush Soda: $0.60
-Orange Bowl: $0.25
-Total: about $4.04 + a whole lotta cuteness that you can't buy

All was found at the grocery store and the dollar store. Like the cute orange bowl--$1 for 4 at the Dollar Store--whaaaa!? yeah, so simple.  Then, I printed these tags on the 2 x 4 sticky printable tags you can get at any supply store and stuck them on the back of an {orange} paint chip,
 cut around it and tied it to the front. easy cheesy orange squeezy. 

Lucky you, you get the Printable of the Tag FREE! 8 tags fit on a page...
To print:
-Click on the link


-Download from Google Drive
-Save to your computer or flash drive
-Print online or at a copy store like Kinkos

Have fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment