Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My happy place


Do you have a happy place? A place where you can go and feel peace and calm and content?
My room is mine, I think. I've lived in so many different places in the past 4-5 years that I HAD to make my room a sanctuary or else anxiety would take over. 

I don't allow yelling or fighting in my room. I have a mini-fridge {read: box of happiness}, a comfy bed full of pillows, a TV {read: small box of happiness}, and everything on the walls or shelves means something to me. Each thing has a specific place in my heart. It is me. It is my hideaway, my happy place, my sanctuary.

1 comment:

  1. No matter where you have lived in the last 4-5 years, I have noticed that your room is such a beautiful, comforting place! You have always been so good at that! My happy place is probably my room right now too, but only because it is the only room in the house right now that I can call mine :) lol. Love ya, Darlin'!

    ReplyDelete